Saturday 18 June 2011

my ideas for new Facebook games

Hello and welcome to another post from me. I'm sure you actually can't wait after the last time only joking I suck at this.

I've been thinking about Facebook games a lot recently and I think they have some ideas on what makes a really good Facebook games that will probably be in the top all-time list of best Facebook games.

X-Men

My first idea is an idea for us Facebook games involving X-Men it would be like Farmville and it would not be like Mafia wars it would be a real kind of interactive game. But it would not be action based it would be more about strategy and building something cup which should be quite fun.

So for example you might own your own kind of Newton school and teaching train the mutants the to be part of your team you could also go out and try and finds new mutants you don't even necessarily know what their powers would be to be quite interesting. There will likely be other schools instead of neighbours and maybe even some computer controlled schools like magneto and the actual X-Men. Clinical battle with each other or try and find out new things and complete missions but real mission is not the kind of crap that you see these days and army attack on such.

In fact if you ever played ex-con apocalypse or UFO defence I think the brilliance of a game like that time based term based sorry kind of game where you move your guys your mutants and I and defeat enemy schools.

Pokemon

We already have Miscrits world of adventures, but it will never be as good as Pokemon. I can't believe that there have not been any real Pokemon multiplayer games online is the perfect thing to play think that likely because people are scared to invest in something so big in case fails. Can you imagine actual Pokemon games it would be a complete success of Facebook if done correctly. Because they update it regularly add huge areas to playing it would be amazing. I'm getting quite bored of the Facebook format with neighbours and daily tasks are lower than see attempting I wish there was another way there are so many good opportunities on Facebook and I feel like they get waste of the times the Premier still only in the beginning of Facebook games Zynga has been leading for now but I hope that there are some better companies developing. I think there are.

Think my favourite Pokemon the square full is just so cool bulbul so was also the favourite I was never really. Pikachu or the others.

1 comment:

  1. Please create some games on facebook those Which are there are Boring =)

    ReplyDelete